Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Social Studio FX Review - Demo


Graphics for Social Media. It can be the single most powerful force behind driving engagement and action within social media content. So then, it should go without saying, that creating high quality and enticing graphics is imperative to the success and longevity of your social media marketing initiatives.

Yet, there is one BIG problem with this model… Creating Social Media graphics is both time consuming and expensive! Usually, a Social Media graphic can take anywhere between 3-5 days to produce and can cost between $300-500 to produce.

Based on this current model, I was dead in the water and stuck with using generic and low quality images (no thanks). Frustrated by this lack of creative flexibility, I reached out to my good friend Jimmy Kim and told him about my problem. After explaining my issue to him, Jimmy revealed to me a brand new tool that solved ALL of my social media problems.

It’s called Social Studio FX. Here is what makes this tool so phenomenal for my business : instead of spending days and hundreds of dollars on one graphic design, I can create beautiful, unique graphics with just a few clicks of my mouse and in less then 5 minutes.

That’s right! In less then 5 minutes, I had a beautiful, social media ready graphic, that typically took me DAYS to complete. It was like I was in the twilight zone! But, here’s the thing, this isn’t some alternate reality, this is real life.

So today, you too have the opportunity to instantly and effortlessly create Social Media Ready graphics with Social Studio FX: the Ultimate Push Button Social Media and Advertising Graphics Tool. It’s time to take a stand against mediocrity and create something truly special for your business. Graphics and designs that generate ACTION in your customers. So do yourself and your business a favor and pick up Social Studio FX today.

No comments:

Post a Comment