Friday, April 17, 2015

Optimize Player Review And Bonus

There have been three huge changes that I have made in my business over the course of a few years that have grew my business: building a list, conversion tracking and video.  Yep! If anyone asks me today I immediately tell them those three things without hesitation.

Building a list and conversion tracking were pretty simple but adding video took some work.  You need equipment, good lighting, good audio and then when all of that is done, you have to find somewhere to host these videos! Do I put them on YouTube? Host them myself? All of these obstacles caused me to drag my feet on over and over again.



Eventually I bit the bullet and bought me some fancy expensive equipment, and guess what?  It sat right there unused for months. Yeah I know, thousands of dollars wasted. On my recent birthday my wife bought me one of those cool GoPro cameras.  You know the ones everyone has been using to show themselves doing some kind of extreme sport.

Well no extreme sports here for me but within a matter of minutes I was able to get it setup and shoot an awesome video for one of my products. Adding that one video to my sales page increased conversions by over 300%. So the moral of the story is if you are not using video in your business, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Maybe you are stuck with the same two obstacles I had. To help you get started the creators of a new video marketing platform “OptimizePlayer” are giving away 3 Home Video Studio kits that include a new GoPro 4 Black to get the equipment obstacle out of your way.



In addition they are giving away 3 licenses to their new software “OptimizePlayer” as well.  That should alleviate your “where to host” and “how to market” obstacle. This software is unbelievable and it is packed with features such as :
  1. Real-time video heatmaps and analytics 
  2. Tagging - the ability to tag objects in your video.  Imagine being an ecommerce store and being able to tag those shoes in the video everyone is wondering where they can buy them from. 
  3. Share gate - make viewers share your video before they can watch it 
  4. Pay gate - valuable video content? make users purchase your video content before they can watch it 
  5. Built in video encoding - no more handbrake or desktop encoding software 
  6. Social media integration - integrated your video directly inside Facebook and Twitter 
  7. Conversion tracking - do you know how much money your videos generate you? 
  8. Smart video features such as the ability to allow the user to resume the video where they left off at 
  9. Video marketing CTAS - the ability to add surveys, payment forms, and more directly in your video and not the tacky ones either.  These things look beautiful! 
  10. Amazon s3 integration - save hundreds on your video hosting fees by using Amazon 
  11. YouTube Integration 
  12. and tons more ...
You can read more details about Optimize Player in our Review And Bonus official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment